We're joining hands over 6,000 global companies that take people, environment, and profit into consideration in equal measure when making business decisions.
We intend to drive positive changes in all that we do
What is B Crop?
B Corp is an independent certification that is awarded to companies that meet high standards of social and environmental performance
It’s a framework that helps create standards, policies and programmes that shift the behaviour, culture and underpinnings of profit-driven organisations
We’re joining hands with over 6,000 global companies that take people, environment, and profit into consideration in equal measure when making business decisions. We intend to drive positive change in all that we do.
Why B CROP for Elemis?
From day one, ELEMIS has been devoted to combining science in harmony with the natural world. We are a skin wellness brand with a scientist’s commitment to results – but always with a philanthropist’s heart and now with an environmentalist’s urgency.
To become a Certified B Corp, we were assessed on social and environmental impacts of every aspect of our business.
Our Transparent Assessment
ELEMIS is thrilled to have reached an overall score of 93, showing our commitment to using our business as a force for good
93.0 ELEMIS Overall B Impact Score
80 Qualifies for B Corp Certification
50.9 Median Score for Ordinary Businesses
Some of Our Key Achievements
- Moved to 100% renewable energy across offices and warehouses
- Suppliers must now pass rigorous independent sustainability audits
- Removed all protective bubble wrap from our product orders
- Introduced fully recyclable gift packaging
- Introduced PCR (post-consumer recycled) material where possible
- Removed spatulas and leaflets from our products
- Moved to 100% sustainably sourced card and paper in packaging
- We added recycling instructions to our websites for transparency
- We established environmental purchasing guidelines in our offices
Became an accredited Living Wage employer in the UK
Introduced employee talks and webinars on subjects such as mental health, wellbeing and financial planning
Launched new Diversity, Equality and Inclusion training and education
Gave all employees one day off a year to volunteer for a charity of their choice
Launched sustainability training for over 10,000 employees and clients
- Improving the eco-design and recyclability of our packaging
- Improving the eco-design of our formulations
- Ensuring traceability of ingredients and promoting sustainable sourcing
- Supporting local programs to protect and restore biodiversity
- Reducing carbon emissions throughout our value chain
- Sharing health, wellness and sustainability knowledge with our communities
- Promoting diversity, equity and inclusion